Wednesday 13 March 2013

Ray Ban 3479/00151 Sunglass Review



Hello, today I want to share branded and designer sunglasses with you. Actually, I love to wear this sunglass all the time when I am going outside. This is Ray Ban 3479 Arista Crystal Brown pair for both men and women.  The price of this pair is $ 130 if you buy this pair through online shopping.  Online shopping is a best way to buy anything because through online shopping we can save too much time.  
These type of sunglasses and eyeglasses are looking very nice on my face and suite my personality. My favorite brand for wearing sunglasses is Ray Ban brand because it’s has wild range of designer and fashionable sunglasses and eyeglasses. Aviator is my favorite pair because these sunglasses are looking so fashionable with cuteness. Please let me if you like this pair of sunglasses and if you want to know other informative information about branded and designer sunglasses then visit my http://brandedeyewear.tumblr.com/ blogs.

1 comment:

  1. It's about time they created a aviator that was folding. As they have had the Folding Wayfarers, it's still not perfect though, still the folding damages the temple tips a bit and can make a dent, but temple tips can always be replaced, so no biggie. One suggestion would be for them to maybe put rubber temple tips which might help instead of plastic.

    ReplyDelete

DMCA Protection